Parkside Psychology provides psychological assistance to children, teenagers, adults, parents and families seeking help for:
- Anxiety disorders such as generalised anxiety, social phobia, post-traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder;
- Mood disorders including depression, dysthymia, and bereavement;
- Eating disorders, particularly bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and EDNOS; relationship issues;
- Child and Adolescent issues including anxiety, depression, social and behavioural difficulties, sleep problems, and learning difficulties;
- Parenting skills and support;
- Relationship and Family Issues;
- Grief and Loss;
- Anger Management;
- Stress management;
- Assertiveness training;
- Self esteem and body image issues;
- Workplace issues and carers coaching
We also provides a range of related services including:
As a registered Psychology Board Supervisor, Dr Nicole Redlich can provide supervision to Psychologists seeking Clinical endorsement.
Workshops and training
Nicole has over twelve years experience conducting workshops and presentations for schools, community organisations, and professional training programs on a variety of mental health promotion topics. Nicole has a strong interest in parenting issues, child and adolescent resilience, Mindfulness, and stress and depression management.
Psychological and Cognitive Assessments
Dr Nicole Redlich has over 17 years experience conducting cognitive and educational assessments for children and adolescents experiencing learning and related difficulties.